Your Paths Are Directed
Week 7,year 2! (Sunday-Shabbat)
Operation Jericho – mission 2: many, many good things happened last week. Some were overtly obvious; others, hints that He is moving. Let us not weary in well-doing but persevere. He continues workingand orchestratingeach of the situations of our mission.
I read an article that illustrates how Hedirects our pathsphysically, spiritually, and mentally. Petra Anderson was one the Aurora shooting victims. She was shot 4 times: 3 times in her arm and once in her head – and she survived! Though still quite weak, she is able to walk, talk, and joke! How? The bullet traveled in a fluid-filledpocket through the brain. (for more details). I learned we have fluid-filled pockets in various places, but hers was exactly where the bullet entered. It didn’t miss the pocket by millimeters; it was atthe exact spot!! That is a huge miracle! Jeremiah 1 tells us how much our Lord loves us and prepares us: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart,”Jer 1:4b, NIV.
Isn’t it wonderful, knowing that our God loves us – that He is organizing our lives – that He is making straight the seemingly crooked places – that all will work together for His glory! “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness,” Jer 31:3b, NIV.
I encourage each of us to relax in the situations that beset us. Focus our energy on prayer for the situations listed in this Call To Prayer. As we focus on the needs of others’, our own issues will gain a new perspective – His perspective!
“Glorious, heavenly Father. Again You have done mighty and wondrous things. Help us to be able to see even the tiniest ways in which You are intervening. We bless You that You are a God who truly loves us. We continue to be in awe that You would choose us with whom to have relationship. We lift up each of the situations of the mission from last week. Bring revival to our land. We pray huge blessings upon Chick-fil-A; thank You for a business that is willing to stand for Your Word. Bless them and their franchisees! Bless the homecoming of our soldiers and their families – help their transition to be easy. Heal those who sick physically, financially, and/or emotionally. We pray for Israeli believers. Bless them. Give them favor. Bring Your peace to J’lem. In Your awesome Name, we pray.”
Read what He is doing this year through prayer!
1. Norman G: finished back taxes!
2. Natan & Chantell found a house to rent – please pray this will be an easy & quick move for them, as they have to be out of the small apt by the 1st! (No time for PTSD this weekend!)
3. Bonnie: huge blessing regarding work hours.
4. Maxine: pain-free
5. Maxine & Joe: trip is fantastic – pray God will continue to be ever-present.
6. Marita: “Prayer Tools on your website is very popular.” It is being read in Israel, South Africa & France and is being translated into Spanish!!! May His Word continue to go forth! http://www.faithfulstewardship.org/prayandact/articles/62-tools-for-answered-prayers
7. Brian (Paul): received the Lord! Pray Brian’s wife, who is in hospice, will also receive the Lord.
8. Men’s first meeting: good food; great fellowship; interesting discussion. – if you’re a guy, don’t miss the next meeting!
9. Operation Jericho answers are coming!
10. David (Bev & Ruben): went to detox. Pray for total deliverance.
11. Lori received medical report showing improvement!! Pray for 100% healing.
12. Natan came home last week! Thank you for your prayers for his safety and continued prayers for his re-entry into family life.
13. Jim received an excellent report from doctor!!!
14. Infant Maxwell (parents aremissionaries to Poland): went home from the hospital from life-threatening serious infections/viruses! Continued healing.
15. Cecelia (Yvonne’s 12-year old niece): her body was ravaged by cancer! Showing signs of progress – believing for total healing.Pray for her total healing – is in ICU for dialysis
16. Bonnie: mechanical miracle with medical device – huge blessing!
17. God again spared Natan and others from insidious attacks by the enemy – an explosion was only 40 meters away. (As Natan put it, had it been closer it would have been a ‘bad day’!)
18. Quinton (Art’s grandson): born healthy!
19. Family reunions continue to occur – pray that they will all be joyous!! To date, good reports from all reunions!!
20. Lori (Norman G’s daughter): approval at new job. Please pray for housing.
21. Pamela and Norman have work – hallelujah! Let us pray they have divine appointments– & full schedules!
22. (Dawn) Court ruled earthly justice. Pray for emotional and spiritual healing for all.
23. Bonnie: family visit was excellent
24. Don: trip for his mom’s 90th bday was terrific!
25. Les’a: unexpected financial blessing (insurance company suddenly paid 100% of $219 vaccine, which previously they would said they would not!) TYL! – let us continue to pray we will all be debt-free, except for housing, by the end of 2012.
26. Lynn Mann: continued healing from foot surgery.
Listen to what our LORD did last year!!
1. He has miraculously saved lives physically and spiritually.
2. He has healed many from surgeries and sicknesses.
3. He intervened and a 7-week premature baby was born healthy and continues to thrive a year later.
4. He is mending many, manyfamily relationships.
5. He opened doors where there were none.
6. He has provided many with employment.
7. He has touched finances.
8. He has protected our soldier.
9. He has taught us to be consistent and persevering in prayer.
Prayer: Are we willing to continue your commitment to praying 15 minutes a dayfor a year? Reminder: Don’t forget even baby steps are answers!
· Leonard (Phyllis’ bro) removed lymph nodes were cancerous. After his staples are removed, chemo again – 6 weeks on 2 weeks off for 6 to 8 months. Further surgery to remove remaining lymph nodes in the rectal area. Please keep him on The Call to Prayer!
· Lori: confirmation for decision.
· Krinskys: their home will sell quickly.
· Bonnie: work comes early in the week.
· Prayers for our country and revival.
· Prayers for victims and their families in the heinous movie theater shootingin Aurora, CO.
· Prayer for victims and their families of the heinous acts of terror against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
· Tere: 2-year legal proceeding regarding mother’s care to come to a close quickly. And with a positive outcome.
· Phyllis & Maxine: pain-free, energy, and vitality.
· Maxine & Joe: traveling mercies – fantastic trip to see family.
· Family (Jeannette): camping trip – safety, protection, quality family time.
· Tsilla (Debbie): depression
· Ramon (Krinskys): prostate issues
· Natan: PTSD – transition home will be easy and all will quickly “be on the same page”
· Jordan (Les’a & Don): Navy Boot Camp – prayer for him & his family.
· PJ & Tracy: unspoken
· Frank: traveling mercies and blessings on his travels
· Kyle (Yvonne’s soldier son): heart to the Lord – heaviness of depression to lift.
· Sylvia (Jeannette): passed away – prayer for family
· Jim & Bobbie (Les’a): his side was crushed by falling load from a fork lift. Please pray for total healing & they can quickly find a place to move into.
· Matthew (Frank): in rehab. Pray for deliverance and new friends.
· Pamela & Norman: finances. That we ALL will be debt-free by 12/31/2012!
· Debbie & Dennis (& us all!!): God will lead and guide our footsteps and use us to minister to others.
· Another family reunion: joyous time of togetherness
· Group in Yellowstone: prayer to break strongholds over the area.
· Prayer for our soldiers: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
· Joe, Jim, John, Maxine: healing head-to-toe
· New jobs: favor and wisdom
· Mace Bravin: election for Pima County School Superintendent. That righteous men & women will be elected.
· Cynthia: lawsuit against her parents and their food bank ministry. Pray suit will be dropped & healing will result.
· Isabel Mercedes Celis (6-year old Tucson girl who was abducted April 21): pray for safety and return to her family.
Families (all of our families):
- To be whole and walk in the ways of the Lord!
- God to continue strengthening and building family relationships!
- Josiah D: favor, protection & a heart like King David.
- God would bring godly helpmates and partners in ministry: T (Les’a & Don’s friend & a man of God), Cynthia, etc.
- Marita (in Israel): prayer for total healing from kidney stones. She does much for the Kingdom!
- Hawkins (soldier friend of Natan’s who was hurt in explosion): Pray for healing, physical and emotional, for all him and all the soldiers.
- Jeff & Paul (Paul & Lynn Mann): healing from knee surgeries.
- Krys (Les’a’s co-worker’s husband): serious problems caused by Parkinson's.
- Susie (Bonnie): from previous cervical fusion, one of the screws started migrating and was pushing at her esophagus threatening a puncture. Had surgery Thursday. Prayer for recovery and acceptance of Jesus.
- Bud (Tracy’s father): 2 tumors, and another one that is pre-cancerous.
- Bonnie: healing with oxygen levels.
- Christopher & Liz (Maxine): she has ovarian cancer, resulting in financial problems. Pray for encouragement.
- Bob & Pat (Maxine & Joe): healing.
- Jeanne (Bonnie’s friend): stage 4 ovarian cancer. Salvation and healing with the understanding it was God Who healed her.
- Rudy (Les’a’s friend): cracked skull resulting in major mental complications.
Call to Prayer intercessors:
- Debt-free by the end of 2012!
- Intercessors for The Call To Prayer: wisdom and tenacity to continue on to see victory!
- Favor & wisdom in the work force: We would be excellent in the work place – even as Joseph, Daniel, etc. were – blessings to the companies because we are there!
- Betty, Deb, Lori, and all those who not listed.
- God will give them fulfilling & rewarding employment where they will have great favor!
Relationship with our Lord:
- 5 grandchildren (Debbie & Dennis): to know the salvation and love of Yeshua.
- Crystal Barton (Paul & Lynn Mann): in hospice – prayer for salvation decision. And strength for husband.
- David (Bev & Ruben): his mom’s request “he quickly come to the end of himself and look up. Protection for him and all of his family.” Warfare is intense.
- Keith (Dawn’s grandson): come to the God of his parents and grandmother
- The hearts of Americans: turn to God! Our land will be healed.
- Peace of Jerusalem!
- Natan (Les’a and Don’s son and his family) & our soldiers:
- Pray for wisdom, accuracy, and knowledge. God will bring them home whole: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally. And God will be with their families.
- God’s wisdom, power, anointing, and favor.