ANSWERS to prayer
Find out what our intercessors say!
PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BRING GREAT RESULTS: (answers to the first year of the Call To Prayer):
LES’A & DON:
· Spiritual growth and passion for the Lord in the congregation
· Changed lives in congregation.
· Faithfulness of Call To Prayer intercessors who readily pray for needs
· Son safe in Afghanistan
· Financial miracles within the family
· Mothers’ health
· Daughters came for Passover
· Les’a: successful surgery
· Don: rapid healing from shingles
· God suddenly opened the door for return to Israel. ‘I am still amazed that I am back in Jerusalem. Thank you all for praying for me as God does answer prayers according to His will and purposes.’
· Daughter off drugs, approved for Soc. Sec. Disability, able to move to nicer place.
· Son attending church, reading Bible, going to AA, getting schooling.
· I have many health issues yet YHVH is always there helping me get through them
· Brother with colorectal cancer has maintained positive attitude through chemo and radiation and also while facing getting colostomy
· ‘I could go on and on because every day YHVH answers prayers.’
· Granddaughter was born 6/6/2012. 8# 2oz 19.5 in
· Growing relationships with my adult children.
· G-d inspired and directed spiritual leadership.
· Special friends and new friendships.
· Reconnected with siblings over care for our mother.
· Personal affairs & finances are greatly improved.
· My business has taken a definite direction.
· My job gets better every day.
· G-d is awesome.
· Relationships restored.
· Kidney function increased
· More intimately in touch with God.
· Answer to prayer for leg improvement.
· Answer to prayer for excellent home.
· Found doctor to resolve medical issues.
· Able to again work 40 hours.
· Brother came to the Lord and was baptized!
· Other brother’s family reconciled after 13 years estrangement.
· His life extended 5 months so reconciliation could happen.
· God provided monetarily for that brother’s widow.
· 4-year old great niece’s successful surgery for straightening her legs.
RHONDA & NORM:
· Rhonda’s healing is progressing well.
· She is employed & acclimating to working.
· Nicole did not have a stroke, but Bell’s Palsy, with some residual facial paralysis (which we continue to pray will be totally healed).
· Relationships improving.
· Car is running pretty well.
· Out of apartment & living with son!
· I'm still working and praying for opportunities to reach people with the Gospel.
· Discovery that treatment was incorrect.
· Desire to return to normal life – which I am beginning to!
· There are so many answers!
· Restored family relationship.
· Unspoken request.
· Successful surgeries.
· Restored family relationship.
· Positive report from doctor (re her eyes).
· Is able to drive again (in the daytime).
· When Judy passed, she spoke strong faith into Frank.
· Though Frank tremendously misses Judy, he is beginning to move forward.
· Asked God to help me with find a job. He did, and I love the job He gave me.
· Asked for prayer for my shoulder. I am almost perfect.
· Asked for prayer for my Aunt Joy (87 yrs old) for her emergency gallbladder surgery. She has recovered nicely.
BEV & RUBEN:
· Ruben: psa came down from 19 to 11.
· Family relationship totally changed because I humbled myself to share with her my deepest feelings about myself.
· Bev: employment.
· Helping me grow into a more mature Christian.
· He is teaching the importance of prayer with others.
· A lot of new challenges have come to make us more diligent. He is a constant presence. We will prevail through Him and Him Alone. Praise You, Jesus