Who am “I”??
ONE NATION UNDER GOD (LORD, bring revival to our land!)
Who am “I” that You would orchestrate the chess pieces of life for “me”??? Oh, Lord, it is not who am “I”, but who “You” are! Time and time again we see You intervening in our life and in the lives of our loved ones. You order our footsteps. You calm the sea of question, hurt, and doubt within us. You are our all in all. Oh, Sovereign, omnipotent, Ancient of Days, thank You for having chosen us. Thank You for helping mature us to trust You every moment, especially when we are confused and don’t understand. We are humbled by Your love!
Countless times we have seen You move “this week”! You have touched seemingly impossible situations. You have changed circumstances. You have changed prognoses. Your Word teaches us that wherever two or more agree, You are there and Your answers are Yes and Amen. Teach us to trust.
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight,” Proverbs 3:5-6, NASB.
“Holy, magnificent God, You deserve all honor. You are the Ancient of Days; yet You choose “US”! Thank You. Thank You for Your sovereign power working in each situation that is dear to our hearts. We have seen Your power move and perform Your miracles in situations that seemed hopeless. We are humbled that YOU allow us to partner with You; You allow us to participate thru prayer. We love You, our holy King. We continue to pray for Your intervention in each of these situations: physical and emotional healing. Bless our soldiers and their families. Bring Your peace to J’lem and bring revival to our country. In Your most Holy Name, we pray.”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
1. REVIVAL IN AMERICA!
2. Paul: total restoration; alert, responsive. Breathing and strength to be strong.
3. Lynn: sleep and rest.
4. Joan & Bonnie: healing and ordering of their footsteps for treatment.
5. Dennis: wisdom concerning early retirement.
6. Bonnie: emotional healing from sister-in-law’s death.
7. Niece (Bonnie): healing for 4-yr old’s body.
8. Connie: new place to live; victory in her life.
9. Aunt (Jeannette): fell and hit head; airlifted to El Paso; healing and salvation.
10. Leonard (Phyllis brother): kidney action to be resumed; doctors to determine problem.
11. Family members who are far off will return and serve God.
12. Families to serve God.
13. Power to overcome temptations.
14. David (Bev & Ruben): repentance, deliverance.
15. Brother (Bev): healing from massive heart attack and salvation
16. Phyllis & family: upcoming move.
17. Rhonda & Norm: upcoming move.
18. God son (Doc): attitude change; wisdom for Doc.
19. Amy, Debbie, Charity (Debbie & Dennis): prayer for resolving emotional scars of past which are affecting extended family relationships.
20. Nephew (Bev & Ruben): Believer diagnosed with leukemia.
21. Friend (Norman G): able to conceive a child
22. New jobs for those in need.
23. Families of slain Ambassador Chris Stevens and other Americans assassinated in Libya
24. Favor, peace, and wisdom in the work place.
25. Dawn’s daughter and grandson: accident. Both cars totaled; hallelujah: they were not hurt but badly shaken.
26. Chantell: new job
27. Bev & Ruben: God will restore all that was stolen from their home. That David will turn away from his destructive ways and to the God of his parents. God’s peace will reign!
28. Joanne (Dawn): 84 yrs and not well. Please pray for her salvation
29. Laura (Norman G): unspoken; prayer for Steven as he begins life since his wife’s death
30. Maxine, Bonnie, Jim, Joe, Deb, John, Phyllis, and all others: pain-free, energy, healing, and vitality.
31. Brother (Doc): healing spiritually and physically.
32. Ron (Debbie & Dennis): light stroke; no apparent damage; air lifted to UMC. Prayer for total restoration.
33. PJ & Tracy: house and finances.
34. Son (Les’a’s co-worker’s son): healing and motivation
35. Adriana (Yvonne’s sister): continued emotional healing.
36. Becca (Tracy’s friend): continued healing from surgery. Know the Lord as Savior.
37. Krinskys: sale of home and moving mercies
38. Natan and Chantell: finances and transition into ‘normal God-centered life’
39. Natan: PTSD – transition home and all will quickly “be on the same page”
40. Son (John): divorce and custody, know the God of his father
41. John: correct medicine will be prescribed and there will be no side effects
42. Families: please pray that God will intervene and bring His peace and righteousness to these families.
43. Uncle (Deb): cancer
44. Father (Deb): seek medical needed medical assistance to be able to regain mobility
45. Friends and family (Deb): close relationship with the Messiah
46. Rhonda: stress & car issues.
47. Unspoken: spiritual battles. Pray that His love & truth will prevail.
48. Jobs: favor and wisdom
49. Pamela & Norman: finances. That we ALL will be debt-free by 12/31/2012!
50. Lori: God’s intervention and total resolution.
51. Bonnie: work comes early in the week – with no technical difficulties.
52. Prayers for our country and revival.
53. Prayers for victims and their families in the heinous movie theater shooting in Aurora, CO.
54. Prayer for victims and their families of the heinous acts of terror against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
55. Tere: 2-year legal proceeding regarding mother’s care to come to a close quickly. And with a positive outcome.
56. Tsilla (Debbie): depression
57. Prayer for our soldiers: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
58. Jordan (Les’a & Don): Navy Sailor – prayer for him & his family.
59. Kyle (Yvonne’s son): heart to the Lord – heaviness of depression to lift.
60. Debbie & Dennis (& us all!!): God will lead and guide our footsteps and use us to minister to others.
61. Cynthia: lawsuit against her parents and their food bank ministry. Pray suit will be dropped & healing will result.
62. Isabel Mercedes Celis (6-year old Tucson girl who was abducted April 21): pray for safety and return to her family.
Read ALL He is doing this year through prayer!
1. Paul: Daily, we have seen the Lord answer more prayers!! Friday, his breathing tube was removed. We continue to pray he will be responsive, alert, and for total restoration…. He is listening to Torah and praise cds!
2. Danielle (Phyllis): excellent report – no cancer!
3. Somewhat estranged son (John): initiated a visit!! Visit was good!
4. Phyllis: feeling better!
5. Tere: trip was amazing!
6. Danielle (Phyllis’ daughter): surgery successful – no malignancy. Doing amazingly!!!
7. Jim’s nephew: able to return to work in record time!! (accident and all facial bones, except jaw, were broken.)
8. Steve (Pamela’s friend): successful surgery & desire to be discipled.
9. PJ: truth verified regarding his physical situation.
10. Yom Kippur fast: several commented this was their first fast & it was very special.
11. Janet: during Yom Kippur fast received word that her art was accepted in a festival!
12. Maxine & Joe: trip was refreshing.
13. Leonard (Phyllis’ brother) is out of the hospital!
14. Jim: trip was fruitful.
15. Pamela: strained back: able to work.
16. John (Phyllis): going to AA everyday and is determined to make good decisions. He and his wife are speaking!! Hallelujah!!
17. Harold: a fantastic word about his new job!!! TYJ!
18. Maxine’s baptism: amazing and refreshing for all – especially her!
19. Rudy (Les’a’s friend’s son): cracked skull resulting in major mental complications – improvement and is able to have part-time job. Please continue to pray for total restoration.
20. Debbie’s and Dennis’ trips to see families: very good.
21. Deb: trip to ABQ to see father, was very specialtime & experiences during visit, & seeds of love, devotion, & hope were planted.
22. Daughter (Tere): successful out-patient surgery to remove fatty tissue cyst on leg.
23. Joe: procedure: revealed no problems! Prayers they determine what is causing him the pain.
24. Ramon (Krinskys): PSA count went from 4.0 to 0.0!! Doctor was extremely pleased and said he didn’t need to see him for 6 months.
25. Bob (Maxine & Joe’s friend): excellent report from Mayo Clinic– cancer is in remission!!!
26. Adriana (Yvonne’s sister): appears to continue doing better. Prayers that she continues with treatment.
27. Betty& Harold: new jobs!
28. Les’a & Don: God healed our water softener – repairman asked his Bible study to agree with himJ
29. Family members are opening to the Word and prayer!
30. Matthew (Frank): decided to stay in rehab!! Pray for total deliverance.
31. Frank’s trip: good report
32. Olympic Runner Paul Ryan: announces God is his coach
33. Gabby Douglas: gives God glory for her Olympic gold medals in gymnastics.
34. Many little signs of His involvement in various situations all week – He is continuing to move – and we get to be part!!!!! Yes, we are His elite soldiers!
35. Jeff (Paul & Lynn’s son): GRE tests went very well!
36. Jeannette: camping was trip great with unexpected blessings.
37. Sylvia Powell (friend of Jeannette): family adjusting well without her.
38. Suzi (Jeannette’s friend): recovering from knee replacement – pray for continued healing.
39. Hawkins (soldier friend of Natan’s who was hurt in explosion in Afghanistan): he is doing well.
40. Infant Maxwell (parents are missionaries to Poland): 10 weeks old and over 12 pounds. Still tired and sleeps nearly all day, but nursing well. Pray his heart shows improvement, so he can go off meds. The family is “forever and a day grateful that you prayed for his life!”
41. Norman G: finished back taxes!
42. Bonnie: huge blessing regarding work hours.
43. Maxine: pain-free
44. Maxine & Joe: trip was fantastic
45. Marita: "Prayer Tools on your website is very popular.” It is being read in Israel, South Africa & France and is being translated into Spanish!!! May His Word continue to go forth!
46. Brian (Paul): received the Lord! Pray Brian turns to God for comfort during his grieving.
47. Men’s meeting: good food; great fellowship; interesting discussion. – if you’re a guy, don’t miss the next meeting!
48. Operation Jericho answers are coming!
49. Lori received medical report showing improvement!! Pray for 100% healing.
50. Natan returned from 3rd deployment.
51. Jim received an excellent report from doctor!!!
52. Bonnie: mechanical miracle with medical device – huge blessing!
53. God again spared Natan and others from insidious attacks by the enemy – an explosion was only 40 meters away. (As Natan put it, had it been closer it would have been a ‘bad day’!)
54. Quinton (Art’s grandson): born healthy!
55. Family reunions continue to occur – pray that they will all be joyous!! To date, good reports from all reunions!!
56. Lori (Norman G’s daughter): approval at new job. Please pray for housing.
57. Pamela and Norman: have work – hallelujah! Let us pray they have divine appointments– & full schedules!
58. Friend (Dawn): Court ruled earthly justice. Pray for emotional and spiritual healing for all.
59. Bonnie: family visit was excellent
60. Don: trip for his mom’s 90th bday was terrific!
61. Les’a: unexpected financial blessing (insurance company suddenly paid 100% of $219 vaccine, which previously they would said they would not!) TYL! – let us continue to pray we will all be debt-free, except for housing, by the end of 2012.
62. Lynn Mann: healing from foot surgery.
Families (all of our families):
- To be whole and walk in the ways of the Lord!
- God to continue strengthening and building family relationships!
- Josiah D: favor, protection & a heart like King David.
- God would bring godly helpmates and partners in ministry: T (Les’a & Don’s friend & a man of God), Cynthia, etc.
- Marita (in Israel): prayer for total healing from kidney stones. She does much for the Kingdom!
- Jeff & Paul (Paul & Lynn Mann): healing from knee surgeries.
- Krys (Les’a’s co-worker’s husband): serious problems caused by Parkinson's.
- Susie (Bonnie): from previous cervical fusion, one of the screws started migrating and was pushing at her esophagus threatening a puncture. Prayer for recovery from surgery and acceptance of Jesus.
- Bud (Tracy’s father): continued healing; insurance issues resolved.
- Bonnie: healing with oxygen levels.
- Christopher & Liz (Maxine): she has ovarian cancer, resulting in financial problems. Pray for encouragement.
- Bob & Pat (Maxine & Joe): healing.
Call to Prayer intercessors:
- Debt-free by the end of 2012!
- Intercessors for The Call To Prayer: wisdom and tenacity to continue on to see victory!
- Favor & wisdom in the work force: We would be excellent in the work place – even as Joseph, Daniel, etc. were – blessings to the companies because we are there!
- Deb and all those who not listedGod will give them fulfilling & rewarding employment where they will have great favor!
Relationship with our Lord:
- 5 grandchildren (Debbie & Dennis): to know the salvation and love of Yeshua.
- David (Bev & Ruben): his mom’s request “he quickly come to the end of himself and look up. Protection for him and all of his family.” Warfare is intense.
- Keith (Dawn’s grandson): come to the God of his parents and grandmother
- The hearts of Americans: turn to God! Our land will be healed.
- Peace of Jerusalem!
- Natan (Les’a and Don’s son and his family) & our soldiers:
- Pray for wisdom, accuracy, and knowledge. God will bring them home whole: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally. And God will be with their families.
- God’s wisdom, power, anointing, and favor.
PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BRING GREAT RESULTS: read a summation of what our LORDdid last year!!
1. He has miraculously saved lives physically and spiritually.
2. He has healed many from surgeries and sicknesses.
3. He intervened and a 7-week premature baby was born healthy and continues to thrive a year later.
4. He is mending many, manyfamily relationships.
5. He opened doors where there were none.
6. He has provided many with employment.
7. He has touched finances.
8. He has protected our soldier.
9. He has taught us to be consistent and persevering in prayer.