We can win the battle in our minds, part 2 — DON’T GIVE UP
Don’t give up!
Are you going through difficult situation right now? Don’t give up!!! Think about when a baby begins to walk. How many times do they fall down? No one expects a baby to begin walking perfectly the first time that he tries. In fact, we’d think it odd if he did. By the same token, as we learn to act in accordance with G-d’s precepts, we cannot expect that we will “walk” perfectly the first time – or even after several times. We learn, like a child, by falling down, getting up, and trying again. The more we practice, the better we become – and, especially, since our heavenly Father, who is the author and finisher of our faith, is leading us. (Hebrews 12:2).
As we consider our difficult circumstance, we need to remember that we struggle not against people but against powers and principalities. Our enemy is satan and his demon cohorts; and it is not those people who are in our lives who are our adversaries.
Does your present circumstance cause you to feel depressed, jealous, or have self-pity?
What are you meditating on? His words? Or the circumstances or comments of others? The more we allow our minds to dwell on negativity, the more we allow satan to have a foothold in our minds and in our hearts. And the more depressed we feel.
Often when we are under attack, we feel helpless. What can we do? The best way to over-come that is to meditate on His Word and who He says that we are. We are made in the likeness of G-d almighty (Gen 1:27). Turn on the Word or praise music. Turn our hearts and thoughts to the goodness of the L-rd.
As we do these things, we will see your circumstances begin to change.
Don’t give up!!! No matter what you’re going through, don’t give up.
“Mighty G-d, You are the author and finisher of our faith. We bless and worship You. Help us to focus on You and on Your Words and convictions to bring us to walking upright before You. Bring holiness to our country and to Israel! Holy Father, we ask these things in the Name of our precious Messiah, Yeshua.”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Pray for Israel!
- Prayer for ISIS to be stopped; protection of believers
- Dave Davis (pastor of Kehilat haCarmel in Haifa) is very ill; he’s in Mexico for treatment.
- 2-year old Grandson (Mary & Joe Benton): Dad has been assigned to David-Monthan!! Please pray little Joshua’s immune system so they will be able to travel to Tucson.
- Tere: healing and wisdom in direction
- Pamela: healing of her arm.
- April (Betty & Harold Olson’s daughter): diagnosed with cancer. Payer for healing and restoration.
- Prayer for those who are in financial or emotional difficulties.
- Pray for America.
- Paul & Lynn Mann: total restoration.
- Jessica (Lori & Jim’s daughter): return to the God of her youth – the God of her parents.
Read all He is doing through prayer!
- Mary and Joe Benton’s son is now in Tucson! Grandson’s blood counts remained steady through the trip.
- Despite cesarean complications, Ellie (Chantell’s daughter) and Chantell are each healthy!
- April (Betty & Harold’s daughter): scan came back showing no cancer in her brain!!
- Co-worker’s hubbie (Lori): released from ICU, after having grand mal seizures
- Families are being reunited!
- Grandson (Les’a and Don): spared and visited by an angel.
- Connie is getting stronger everyday … and able to come to Service last week.