Week 32, year 2! (Sunday-Shabbat)
Trust is such a short and seemingly simple word to say. But it is so much more when we actually apply it. Everyday something looms before us: job security, family relationships, health, finances, etc. In these circumstances is it easy to trust?
God not only sees every single detail of the universe — of the United States — of our personal lives, but also He is there to make our paths straight – to heal our hearts & bodies – our finances. The Bible reminds us in Matt 6:34: “Don’t let the anxieties of life overcome you.” The included graphic says it all: God made everything out of nothing. So, how can He not take care of our challenges!
I remember when we visited NASA 25 years ago and saw, as many of us have since, the earth from space. It was hard to recognize the United States, let alone ourselves! As we ponder the majesty and grandeur of His creation, our problems begin to take on a new perspective. Suddenly my challenges seemed insignificant.
This week a friend shared with my husband a profound phrase which takes trust to a new level: obedient trust. The question that pops in my mind is am I willing to obey even when I don’t see answers with my own natural eyes? How can I NOT trust our heavenly Father when He created the entire universe and even gave every driver on the freeway unique fingerprints. As I focus on His greatness, it becomes easy to obey His every nudging. Our goal: to walk upright according to His Torah – to please our Saviour by our every action.
Angela Cheetham [on facebook] wisely said, “When you worry, your life is robbed of its joy, peace, and purpose. When you believe in YHWH’s (God’s) promises from His living Word, You’re saying: “l trust You to provide JOY, PEACE, and ALL my requirements to live fulfilled in You.”
“Holy, God! Thank You for continuing to show us Your love – Your caring for each detail of our lives humbles us. Thank You for showing Your movement in our lives this week. Thank You for encouraging us to press on! We bless You! Touch Paul, Bonnie, Mark, John, Marita, Joe, Maxine, and those who aren’t 100%. Heal their bodies. Protect our soldiers both during their deployments as well as on their returns. Draw their families & all our kidz to You. Give believers wisdom and favor that we might draw unbelievers to You. Bring Your peace to J’lem. In Your mighty Name we agree.”
Special prayer for pastors: Angela Cheetham had this word from the Lord: “As the world becomes hard to dwell in, the weight of it lands on many Pastors shoulders. These are testing and trying times, we need to keep our Pastors and Rabbis in prayer. Strength, wisdom, guidance in leadership, fruitfullness from YHWH (GOD) word and upholding their faith need to be established. They are the pillars and need to be upholded. Yeshua/Jesus needs to be the centre and the purpose of the church. Pastors are people too, being a Pastor doesn't make them perfect. There will be a great falling away, and those preaching the TRUTH need your PRAYERS.” [On behalf of all pastors who are studying and preaching God’s Word, we say thank you for your prayers, love, and faithfulness!)
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
1. PROTECTION FOR ISRAEL – God’s will bring His peace to J’lem and all of Israel.
2. REVIVAL IN AMERICA!
3. FAMILIES – FAMILIES – FAMILIES: God will bring families together. Spirit of division will cease.
4. Marriages; children; families. Family members who are far off will return and serve God.
5. Maxine & Joe, Bonnie, John, Mark (Ann’s son), Joan (Les’a’s mom): healing, health
6. Marita (in Israel): healing. Anointing as she ministers in deed and prayer.
7. Power to overcome temptations.
8. Lori: direction, healing, and a new job.
9. Dennis: wisdom for direction after retirement
10. Daughter (Debbie & Dennis): wisdom regarding employment.
11. Bonnie: healing, vitality – no more health issues
12. Bruce (Maxine’s brother in law): prostate and thyroid cancer. Healing and revelation of the Messiah.
13. Joe: healing
14. Paul: total restoration: at NorthWest Hospital with pneumonia. Continued breathing and back pain difficulties.
15. Connie: healing & upcoming move
16. Father in law (Connie): healing from heart attack
17. Dan (Art’s son): job interview – peace, favor, wisdom, he gets job! Also, prayer for his desire to mend his marriage.
18. John: healing & believers have wisdom how to best help John.
19. Phyllis: healing & adjustment to life in Ohio.
20. Isaiah (Phyllis’ grandson): emotional healing and physical protection from bullies. That You will give him a heart of compassion and a desire to serve You all of his days. That he will have favor & excitement when he goes to his new school after their move. Phyllis also requests prayer for the bullies.
21. Murray: broken foot; god-son to be re-fucused.
22. Brother (Murray): healing spiritually and physically.
23. Jordan (Les’a and Don’s friend son): Naval seaman just deployed. Safety and drawing to the Lord
24. Mark (Ann & Geo Stevens’ son): diagnosis for the bleeding episodes; healing from COPD and neuropathy. Approval to move into handicapped apartment. Hope!
25. Tracy: healing of migraine, numbness on left side of head
26. PJ & Tracy: house and finances.
27. Aunt (Jeannette): fell and hit head; airlifted to El Paso; healing and salvation.
28. Leonard (Phyllis brother): kidney action to be resumed; doctors to determine problem.
29. David (Bev & Ruben): repentance, deliverance.
30. Brother (Bev): healing from massive heart attack and salvation
31. Nephew (Bev & Ruben): Believer diagnosed with leukemia.
32. Amy, Debbie, Charity (Debbie & Dennis): prayer for resolving emotional scars of past which are affecting extended family relationships.
33. Friend (Norman G): able to conceive a child
34. Joanne (Dawn): 84 yrs and not well. Please pray for her salvation
35. Ron (Debbie & Dennis): light stroke; no apparent damage; air lifted to UMC. Prayer for total restoration.
36. Son (Les’a’s co-worker’s son): healing and motivation
37. Natan and Chantell: finances and transition into ‘normal God-centered life’
38. Natan: PTSD – transition home and all will quickly “be on the same page”
39. Friends and family (Deb): close relationship with the Messiah
40. Jobs (Dawn’s ‘grandson’, Debbie’s daughter, Betty, Art’s son, Les’a and Don’s daughter in law): favor and wisdom. God will open the doors to jobs where they can prosper (emotionally, physically, and financially)
41. Pamela & Norman: finances. That we ALL will be debt-free by 12/31/2013!
42. Tere: 2-year legal proceeding regarding mother’s care to come to a close quickly. And with a positive outcome.
43. Tsilla (Debbie): depression
44. Prayer for our soldiers: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
45. Jordan (Les’a & Don): Navy Sailor – prayer for him & his family.
46. Kyle (Yvonne’s son): heart to the Lord – heaviness of depression to lift.
47. Debbie & Dennis (& us all!!): God will lead and guide our footsteps and use us to minister to others.
48. Cynthia: lawsuit against her parents and their food bank ministry. Pray suit will be dropped & healing will result.
Read ALL He is doing this year through prayer!
· God is giving CFS a reputation for being a praying congregation – and people are looking forward to miracles wrought as a result of our prayers! Isn’t our King wonderful to use “us”!
· One of the believers whom we help to support: said she is focusing this year on intercession and CFS! WOW! That’s exciting!
· God showed us many, many baby steps of answers He’s bringing about in the lives of our loved ones! Hallelujah!
· Paul: Yesterday, Paul was able to stand on his own weight for 7 minutes! Back pain remains the issue. Lynn said that she “is tired, lonely, and scared.” Let us continue praying for Paul’s back; his drive to overcome; Lynn’s encouragement; for total restoration..
· Mom (Tracy’s): safely arrived in the US.
· Bonnie: she is also becoming stronger.Friday she returned to work full time. Let us continue praying for her total healing and God’s perfect timing for her to return to work.. (She survived a 7-hour heart attack! And with only minor heart damage! And, He has granted her heart’s desire: she will not have open heart surgery! Out of the hospital – her doc was amazed at how much better she looked than she had 3 weeks before!)
· Flu/Cold symptoms: healing and health for our loved ones.
· Joan (Les’a’s mom): great report from spinal doctor. Physical therapy is immediate direction, rather than surgery – a true answer to her prayers! She is getting stronger everyday – walked a mile in physical therapy Friday!
· Maxine: out of the hospital and doing well. feeling soo much better! Did not have any compressions fractures!
· Bev & Ruben: huge answers to prayer. Pray David follows thru with his direction.
· Phyllis & family arrived in Ohio. They had a good trip! Nevertheless, we miss her! Danielle was able to purchase a beautiful double-wide home. Phyllis is going to service Sat!!
· Connie: found a new home!
· Granddaughter (Betty & Harold): born healthy!
· Rudy (Les’a’s friend’s son): cracked skull resulting in major mental complications – improvement and is able to have work. His mother is grateful for the prayers and is amazed at his healing.
· Rhonda & Norm: the Lord brought order out of chaos!
· Paul: even little setbacks, God uses! Paul is back at HealthSouth!
· Nephew (Les’a): serious auto accident with car’s being totaled. His outlook is great!
· Maxine: trip was fantastic!
· Krinskys: home has sold and they are getting ready to move.
· Interviews (Dawn’s ‘grandson’ and Debbie’s daughter): God to open doors to jobs
· David (Bev & Ruben): he is fulfilling court obligations. Pray for total deliverance and repentance.
· Danielle (Phyllis): excellent report – no cancer!
· Somewhat estranged son (John): initiated a visit!! Visit was good!
· Phyllis: feeling better!
· Lord is orchestrating timing!
· Becca (Tracy’s friend): surgery successful and, after a month in physical therapy, is able to go home! Prayer for salvation.
· Tere: trip was amazing!
· Danielle (Phyllis’ daughter): surgery successful – no malignancy. Doing amazingly!!!
· Jim’s nephew: able to return to work in record time!! (accident and all facial bones, except jaw, were broken.)
· Steve (Pamela’s friend): successful surgery & desire to be discipled.
· PJ: truth verified regarding his physical situation.
· Yom Kippur fast: several commented this was their first fast & it was very special.
· Janet: during Yom Kippur fast received word that her art was accepted in a festival!
· Maxine & Joe: trip was refreshing.
· Leonard (Phyllis’ brother) is out of the hospital!
· Jim: trip was fruitful.
· Pamela: strained back: able to work.
· John (Phyllis): going to AA everyday and is determined to make good decisions. He and his wife are speaking!! Hallelujah!!
· Harold: a fantastic word about his new job!!! TYJ!
· Maxine’s baptism: amazing and refreshing for all – especially her!
· Debbie’s and Dennis’ trips to see families: very good.
· Deb: trip to ABQ to see father, was very specialtime & experiences during visit, & seeds of love, devotion, & hope were planted.
· Daughter (Tere): successful out-patient surgery to remove fatty tissue cyst on leg.
· Joe: procedure: revealed no problems! Prayers they determine what is causing him the pain.
· Ramon (Krinskys): PSA count went from 4.0 to 0.0!! Doctor was extremely pleased and said he didn’t need to see him for 6 months.
· Bob (Maxine & Joe’s friend): excellent report from Mayo Clinic– cancer is in remission!!!
· Adriana (Yvonne’s sister): appears to continue doing better. Prayers that she continues with treatment.
· Betty& Harold: new jobs!
· Les’a & Don: God healed our water softener – repairman asked his Bible study to agree with himJ
· Family members are opening to the Word and prayer!
· Matthew (Frank): decided to stay in rehab!! Pray for total deliverance.
· Frank’s trip: good report
· Olympic Runner Paul Ryan: announces God is his coach
· Gabby Douglas: gives God glory for her Olympic gold medals in gymnastics.
· Many little signs of His involvement in various situations all week – He is continuing to move – and we get to be part!!!!! Yes, we are His elite soldiers!
· Jeff (Paul & Lynn’s son): GRE tests went very well!
· Jeannette: camping was trip great with unexpected blessings.
· Sylvia Powell (friend of Jeannette): family adjusting well without her.
· Suzi (Jeannette’s friend): recovering from knee replacement – pray for continued healing.
· Hawkins (soldier friend of Natan’s who was hurt in explosion in Afghanistan): he is doing well.
· Infant Maxwell (parents are missionaries to Poland): 10 weeks old and over 12 pounds. Still tired and sleeps nearly all day, but nursing well. Pray his heart shows improvement, so he can go off meds. The family is “forever and a day grateful that you prayed for his life!”
· Norman G: finished back taxes!
· Bonnie: huge blessing regarding work hours.
· Maxine: pain-free
· Maxine & Joe: trip was fantastic
· Marita: “Prayer Tools on your website is very popular.” It is being read in Israel, South Africa & France and is being translated into Spanish!!! May His Word continue to go forth!
· Brian (Paul): received the Lord! Pray Brian turns to God for comfort during his grieving.
· Men’s meeting: good food; great fellowship; interesting discussion. – if you’re a guy, don’t miss the next meeting!
· Operation Jericho answers are coming!
· Lori received medical report showing improvement!! Pray for 100% healing.
· Natan returned from 3rd deployment.
· Jim received an excellent report from doctor!!!
· Bonnie: mechanical miracle with medical device – huge blessing!
· God again spared Natan and others from insidious attacks by the enemy – an explosion was only 40 meters away. (As Natan put it, had it been closer it would have been a ‘bad day’!)
· Quinton (Art’s grandson): born healthy!
· Family reunions continue to occur – pray that they will all be joyous!! To date, good reports from all reunions!!
· Lori (Norman G’s daughter): approval at new job. Please pray for housing.
· Pamela and Norman: have work – hallelujah! Let us pray they have divine appointments– & full schedules!
· Friend (Dawn): Court ruled earthly justice. Pray for emotional and spiritual healing for all.
· Bonnie: family visit was excellent
· Don: trip for his mom’s 90th bday was terrific!
· Les’a: unexpected financial blessing (insurance company suddenly paid 100% of $219 vaccine, which previously they would said they would not!) TYL! – let us continue to pray we will all be debt-free, except for housing, by the end of 2012.
· Lynn Mann: healing from foot surgery.
Families (all of our families):
- To be whole and walk in the ways of the Lord!
- God to continue strengthening and building family relationships!
- Josiah D: favor, protection & a heart like King David.
- God would bring godly helpmates and partners in ministry: T (Les’a & Don’s friend & a man of God), Cynthia, etc.
- Marita (in Israel): prayer for total healing from kidney stones. She does much for the Kingdom!
- Jeff & Paul (Paul & Lynn Mann): healing from knee surgeries.
- Krys (Les’a’s co-worker’s husband): serious problems caused by Parkinson's.
- Susie (Bonnie): from previous cervical fusion, one of the screws started migrating and was pushing at her esophagus threatening a puncture. Prayer for recovery from surgery and acceptance of Jesus.
- Bud (Tracy’s father): continued healing; insurance issues resolved.
- Bonnie: healing with oxygen levels.
- Christopher & Liz (Maxine): she has ovarian cancer, resulting in financial problems. Pray for encouragement.
- Bob & Pat (Maxine & Joe): healing.
Call to Prayer intercessors:
- Debt-free by the end of 2012!
- Intercessors for The Call To Prayer: wisdom and tenacity to continue on to see victory!
- Favor & wisdom in the work force: We would be excellent in the work place – even as Joseph, Daniel, etc. were – blessings to the companies because we are there!
- Deb and all those who not listedGod will give them fulfilling & rewarding employment where they will have great favor!
Relationship with our Lord:
- 5 grandchildren (Debbie & Dennis): to know the salvation and love of Yeshua.
- David (Bev & Ruben): his mom’s request “he quickly come to the end of himself and look up. Protection for him and all of his family.” Warfare is intense.
- Keith (Dawn’s grandson): come to the God of his parents and grandmother
- The hearts of Americans: turn to God! Our land will be healed.
- Peace of Jerusalem!
- Natan (Les’a and Don’s son and his family) & our soldiers:
- Pray for wisdom, accuracy, and knowledge. God will bring them home whole: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally. And God will be with their families.
- God’s wisdom, power, anointing, and favor.
PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BRING GREAT RESULTS:read a summation of what our LORDdid last year!!
1. He has miraculously saved lives physically and spiritually.
2. He has healed many from surgeries and sicknesses.
3. He intervened and a 7-week premature baby was born healthy and continues to thrive a year later.
4. He is mending many, manyfamily relationships.
5. He opened doors where there were none.
6. He has provided many with employment.
7. He has touched finances.
8. He has protected our soldier.
9. He has taught us to be consistent and persevering in prayer.
On the website are specific answers from year 1 of Call To Prayer.