Thinking like G-d thinks, part 1
As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. (Prov 23:7)
It seems that today many people are being harassed by “stuff.” Stuff can be negative comments someone made. It can be self-doubt. Stuff can even be the constant barrage of information which floods our minds.
I love King David’s resolve: “I will lift up my hands toward your commandments, which I love, and I will meditate on your statutes,” Ps 119:48, ESV. As we meditate on G-d’s Word and His commandments, we will see our lives transform. Our hearts will be filled with our L-rd, rather than the continuous plague of negativity?
A question I asked Don, in 1975, when we first met each other in Israel was, “How do you meditate on the Word?” Meditating on the Word is simply thinking about a Scripture: pondering its meaning, analyzing the words of the passage, looking at its Biblical context, thinking about its relevance to our life, etc.
Try meditating on points below anytime negativites drop into your mind. Watch your feelings change.
- I am the righteousness of G-d in Christ.
- G-d has an awesome future for me.
- I am in right-standing with G-d.
- Something good is going to happen today.
- I am born again.
- He loves me unconditionally.
“HALLELU-YAH! We praise You, our King. We thank You that Your desire is that we think like YOU and that You are constantly training us. We love You!!! Bless and protect Israel and turn the hearts of Americans to YOU!. In the holy Name of our soon-coming Messiah, Yeshua, we pray!”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Pray for Israel!
- Prayer for ISIS to be stopped; protection of believers
- Dave Davis (pastor of Kehilat haCarmel in Haifa) is very ill; he’s in Mexico for treatment.
- 2-year old Grandson (Mary & Joe Benton): Dad has been assigned to David-Monthan!! Please pray little Joshua’s healing.
- Tere: healing .
- Pamela: healing of her arm.
- April (Betty & Harold Olson’s daughter): diagnosed with cancer. Payer for healing and restoration.
- Prayer for those who are in financial or emotional difficulties.
- Pray for America.
- Paul & Lynn Mann: total restoration.
- Jessica (Lori & Jim’s daughter): return to the God of her youth – the God of her parents.
Read all He is doing through prayer!
- Mary and Joe Benton’s son is now in Tucson! Grandson’s blood counts remained steady through the trip.
- Despite cesarean complications, Ellie (Chantell’s daughter) and Chantell are each healthy!
- April (Betty & Harold’s daughter): scan came back showing no cancer in her brain!!
- Co-worker’s hubbie (Lori): released from ICU, after having grand mal seizures
- Families are being reunited!
- Grandson (Les’a and Don): spared and visited by an angel.
Connie is getting stronger everyday … and able to come to Service last week