Steps to a Cloud-Free Mind
“Practice righteousness so our minds can be holy”
Did you know science has proven that black clouds actually exist in our minds?
“Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ,” 2 Cor 10:5.
- Do not suppress the hurt or offense.
- It is important to your healing that you vocalize the hurt to the LORD.
“Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life,” Pro 4:23.
Step 2: forgive those who hurt you
- Are you carrying a grudge? A hurt?
“If you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins,” Matt 6:15.
Step 3: confess your sin to the LORD &, if able, to other person
- Did you offend another? Did you confess our wrong doing? Did you nurse or hold onto a hurt?
- We each need to confess our sin to the LORD and if possible to the individual whom we wronged.
- We need to deal with this issue immediately. After 48 hours, the issue becomes a stronghold.
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness,” 1John 1:9.
Step 4: reject the negative thoughts
- In your free will, you have a choice to reject or accept that negativity.
- You need to reject these thoughts/memories because, if we don’t, black clouds will form in your mind and heart.
- When we control our minds, we can control our emotions and our reactions.
“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, & we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ,” 2 Cor 10:5.
Step 5: pray — pray for God’s blessings on the offender
- Thank God that He has removed any vestiges of the negativity from your mind.
“Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you,” Luke 6:28.
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world,” John 16:33.
For our mental stability, it is vital we control our minds.
We must be aggressively control our thought lives & minds – we cannot allow vain imaginations to control our minds.
- Practice these precepts moment by moment until they become automatic.
- Benefit: your mind and your spirit will work harmoniously with the LORD and His Word.
Ponder: In only 4 days (yes, FOUR days), our minds can be transformed, according to Dr. Caroline Leaf.
Yes, we all can control our minds & our thoughts when we apply these steps below
“Father, help us, LORD, to control our minds – help us to follow Yours steps that we might have clear minds and be able to walk more upright before You! Help us to be consistent in taking daily action and not allowing passivity to overtake our minds. We love You, LORD, our God. Bless the US and Israel – help us to turn back to You. In the Name of our soon-coming Messiah, Yeshua. Amen.”
Daily, practice righteousness so our minds can be holy
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Encouragement for those who’ve lost special one!
- Total healing spiritual and physical: all we know and love!
- Brother (Tracy Robeson): family crisis.
- Jessica (Lori & Jim’s daughter): return to the God of her youth – the God of her parents
- Howells: needed sale
- Pray for healing and direction of the US
- Pray for Israel!
- Protection of the persecuted church
- Attack on our loved ones to be broken and stopped
- Prayer for wisdom and favor as we encounter suffering people
- PRAYER FOR OUR SOLDIERS: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
Read what He is doing through prayer!
- Denise: amazing visit with family
- God intervened in the elections.
- April: God opened new doors!
- Duane (Coles’ friend): miraculous recovery from stroke
- Rhonda’s & Colin’s surgeries went well
- Kerene: approval for new medicine!
- Tere got an excellent report from doc!
- Children are applying Scripture memory verses to their lives!
- VBS was terrific!
- Coles’ trips: amazing – thank you for your prayers!!
- Rhonda is receiving answers! We rejoice with her!
- David Davis (Israel): fantastic report from his doctors this week: he is cancer-free!!