Israel, my love … G-d’s love!
Israel is a country, a land, a people like no other. Even the very name by which Israelis call Israel (“The Land”) attests to the uniqueness of this piece of real estate. In 1867, Mark Twain visited Israel and published his impressions in Innocents Abroad, Israel is “… A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.” However, today, even the desert has blossomed (“Even the wilderness and desert will be glad in those days. The wasteland will rejoice and blossom with spring crocuses.,” Is 35:1). Israel even exports tulips to Holland!
- “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you,” Ps 122:6.
- “And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed,” Gen 12:4.
Is God still interested in Israel? Absolutely He is! In His Word, He states:
- Jer 31:36-37: He is as likely to reject Israel as He is to abolish the laws of nature.
- Ps 87:2: He declares that He loves the gates of Zion more than any other place.
- Ps 121:4: He promises that “He who watches over Israel with neither slumber nor sleep.”
What is He asking Believers to do:
We know that Israel, Zion, is the apple of God’s eye – it is His love! To effectively align ourselves with His Word, as believers, we need to pray for Israel’s peace and to bless Am Israel. But that is not all: He wants us to have pity on Jerusalem – to accept the call of being a watchman on the wall in prayer for “The Land”.
“LORD, we want to be Your intercessors. We want to be those watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem to pray for her safety – for her peace. Bless Your land and Your people. Bring Your peace. We bless You, our King, the exalted One. Be with the persecuted church – give them strength, protect them. Set the captives free! Be with our country – our state – our city. Help us to never tire of interceding. We love You. In the Name of our Messiah, Yeshau, we ask these things.”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Pray for Israel!
- Protection of the persecuted church.
- Pray for the emotional turmoil of many around us.
- Unspoken: prayer for wisdom and favor. That truth, victory, and peace will reign.
- Prayer for wisdom and favor as we encounter suffering people.
- Brother (Les’a): traveling safety and wisdom for a good outcome. And prayer for his family while he is away.
- Connie & Granddaughter (Rhonda & Norm): successful surgeries.
- Pregnant daughter (Debbie in Houston): prayer that complications will absolve and that baby and mother will be healthy. Peace & wisdom – for God’s spirit to reign.
- Granddaughter (Dawn): favor for a new job and a positive outcome regarding child.
- Marita (Israel): health and renewed vitality
- Cynthia (who’s relocated near family in Louisiana): favor for a job, healing for her sister, godly relationships
- PJ: total body healing.
- Jobs: Pamela, Norman G., PJ, Natan and his new military assignment.
- REVIVAL IN AMERICA!
- REVIVAL in Arizona
- FRIENDS: many of our friends are hurting physically and emotionally.
- FAMILIES & MARRIAGES: strong, healthy and Christ-centered; spiritual, mental, and emotional healing. God will bring families together. Spirit of division will cease. Family relationships healed! Family members who are far off will return and serve God.
- PRAYER FOR OUR SOLDIERS: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
- Protection of believers all over the world.
- Encouragement for the heavy-hearted
- Paul: total restoration including walking.
- Dan & Sara (Art’s son and daughter in law): come together spiritually and emotionally – wisdom and favor for Art.
- Bevin (Les’a’s friend’s husband): physical and emotional healing.
- Jessica (Lori & Jim’s daughter): return to the God of her youth – the God of her parents.
- John: health and vibrancy