Heart of Worship
Week 33, year 2! (Sunday-Shabbat)
What a mighty God we serve!!!! Don’t you love how He continues to orchestra our every footstep. I am never ceased to be amazed at how He maneuvers our paths and directions. All we have to do is lean on Him, pray, trust, and relax – not get stressed over the little things.
Months ago, my mother was given the grim diagnosis of surgery or possibly a wheelchair. I, then, began hours of due diligence of trying to find the best surgeon and neurologist who would see an out-of-town 86-year-old. Finally I was able to obtain appointments with two different doctors – about 6 weeks apart. No, these were not the dates we envisioned. One was earlier and the other later than we desired. But GOD was directing! The first appointment resulted in a totally different direction than we’d considered – physical therapy rather than surgery. Needless to say, Mother was thrilled at not having to have surgery. Then, yesterday, she met with the neurologist. He also agreed no surgery and that physical therapy was the preferred treatment. WOW!! The seeming ‘twists’ in our plans have resulted in Mother’s getting stronger every day and tweeking other things in her life. Our Lord used these to grant her heart’s desire of no surgery! In about a month, she will be able to return home and resume much of her previous very active lifestyle! She commented that all of these changes are getting her ready for the next decade – I’m believing until she is 120! We worship Him for His plans not ours!!
And that was not all our Lord did Thursday! A tiny infant received a wonderful report from her cardiologist – the holes in her heart are closing, and she does not need to return to see him until she is a year! Last week, the infant’s grandmother led us in a powerful and timely song, Heart of Worship. I encourage you to listen and meditate on it. (You will find it on the homepage of the CFS website.) It is fantastic how He leads and guides –– even when we don’t yet see clearly.
How can we not worship a God Who loves and directs all of our paths!
“Precious Father – how can we not worship You. You died on the cross for us. You love us, even when we are stiff-necked and deliberately turn our hearts toward what we see in the natural. You are there – You order our footsteps. Thank YOU! Thank You for Your miracles this week for Mother and Baby Addy. We pray that You continue to heal our nation – bring a spirit of repentance upon our land. Heal those on our list who are hurting physically or mentally. Heal marriages. Turn our children and grandchildren to You – make them mighty warriors for You! Bring Your peace to Your Land. Help us to be ever sensitive to walk in a manner that draws others to You. In Your holy Name.”
Continued special prayer for pastors: Angela Cheetham had this word from the Lord: “As the world becomes hard to dwell in, the weight of it lands on many Pastors shoulders. These are testing and trying times, we need to keep our Pastors and Rabbis in prayer. Strength, wisdom, guidance in leadership, fruitfullness from YHWH (GOD) word and upholding their faith need to be established. They are the pillars and need to be upholded. Yeshua/Jesus needs to be the centre and the purpose of the church. Pastors are people too, being a Pastor doesn't make them perfect. There will be a great falling away, and those preaching the TRUTH need your PRAYERS.” [On behalf of all pastors who are studying and preaching God’s Word, we say thank you for your prayers, love, and faithfulness!)
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
1. PROTECTION FOR ISRAEL – God’s will bring His peace to J’lem and all of Israel.
2. REVIVAL IN AMERICA!
3. FAMILIES – FAMILIES – FAMILIES: God will bring families together. Spirit of division will cease.
4. Marriages; children; families. Family members who are far off will return and serve God.
5. Maxine & Joe, Bonnie, John, Mark (Ann’s son), Joan (Les’a’s mom): healing, health
6. Marita (in Israel): healing. Anointing as she ministers in deed and prayer.
7. Power to overcome temptations.
8. Lori: direction, healing, and a new job.
9. Dennis: wisdom for direction after retirement
10. Daughter (Debbie & Dennis): wisdom regarding employment.
11. Bonnie: healing, vitality – no more health issues
12. Bruce (Maxine’s brother in law): prostate and thyroid cancer. Healing and revelation of the Messiah.
13. Joe: healing
14. Paul: total restoration: at new facility on eastside which has respiratory therapy. Pray for mental alertness and pain in back to diminish.
15. Dan (Art’s son): job interview – peace, favor, wisdom, he gets job! Also, prayer for his desire to mend his marriage.
16. John: healing & believers have wisdom how to best help John.
17. Phyllis: healing & adjustment to life in Ohio.
18. Isaiah (Phyllis’ grandson): emotional healing and physical protection from bullies. That You will give him a heart of compassion and a desire to serve You all of his days. That he will have favor & excitement when he goes to his new school after their move. Phyllis also requests prayer for the bullies.
19. Murray: broken foot; god-son to be re-fucused.
20. Brother (Murray): healing spiritually and physically.
21. Jordan (Les’a and Don’s friend son): Naval seaman just deployed. Safety and drawing to the Lord
22. Mark (Ann & Geo Stevens’ son): diagnosis for the bleeding episodes; healing from COPD and neuropathy. Approval to move into handicapped apartment. Hope!
23. Tracy: healing of migraine, numbness on left side of head
24. PJ & Tracy: house and finances.
25. Aunt (Jeannette): fell and hit head; airlifted to El Paso; healing and salvation.
26. Leonard (Phyllis brother): kidney action to be resumed; doctors to determine problem.
27. David (Bev & Ruben): repentance, deliverance.
28. Brother (Bev): healing from massive heart attack and salvation
29. Nephew (Bev & Ruben): Believer diagnosed with leukemia.
30. Amy, Debbie, Charity (Debbie & Dennis): prayer for resolving emotional scars of past which are affecting extended family relationships.
31. Friend (Norman G): able to conceive a child
32. Joanne (Dawn): 84 yrs and not well. Please pray for her salvation
33. Ron (Debbie & Dennis): light stroke; no apparent damage; air lifted to UMC. Prayer for total restoration.
34. Son (Les’a’s co-worker’s son): healing and motivation
35. Natan and Chantell: finances and transition into ‘normal God-centered life’
36. Natan: PTSD – transition home and all will quickly “be on the same page”
37. Friends and family (Deb): close relationship with the Messiah
38. Jobs (Dawn’s ‘grandson’, Debbie’s daughter, Betty, Art’s son, Les’a and Don’s daughter in law): favor and wisdom. God will open the doors to jobs where they can prosper (emotionally, physically, and financially)
39. Pamela & Norman: finances. That we ALL will be debt-free by 12/31/2013!
40. Tere: 2-year legal proceeding regarding mother’s care to come to a close quickly. And with a positive outcome.
41. Tsilla (Debbie): depression
42. Prayer for our soldiers: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
43. Jordan (Les’a & Don): Navy Sailor – prayer for him & his family.
44. Kyle (Yvonne’s son): heart to the Lord – heaviness of depression to lift.
45. Debbie & Dennis (& us all!!): God will lead and guide our footsteps and use us to minister to others.
46. Cynthia: lawsuit against her parents and their food bank ministry. Pray suit will be dropped & healing will result.
Read ALLHe is doing this year through prayer!
· Joan (Les’a’s mother): excellent report from neurologist – no surgery.
· Baby Addy (Betty & Harold’s granddaughter): excellent report from cardiologist – no return visit for 9 months! Holes in heart are closing..
· Mark (Ann’s son): doctors have direction and he is feeling better!
· God is giving CFS a reputation for being a praying congregation – and people are looking forward to miracles wrought as a result of our prayers! Isn’t our King wonderful to use “us”!
· One of the believers whom we help to support: said she is focusing this year on intercession and CFS! WOW! That’s exciting!
· God showed us many, many baby steps of answers He’s bringing about in the lives of our loved ones! Hallelujah!
· Paul: Yesterday, Paul was able to stand on his own weight for 7 minutes! Back pain remains the issue. Lynn said that she “is tired, lonely, and scared.” Let us continue praying for Paul’s back; his drive to overcome; Lynn’s encouragement; for total restoration..
· Mom (Tracy’s): safely arrived in the US.
· Bonnie: she is also becoming stronger.Friday she returned to work full time. Let us continue praying for her total healing and God’s perfect timing for her to return to work.. (She survived a 7-hour heart attack! And with only minor heart damage! And, He has granted her heart’s desire: she will not have open heart surgery! Out of the hospital – her doc was amazed at how much better she looked than she had 3 weeks before!)
· Flu/Cold symptoms: healing and health for our loved ones.
· Joan (Les’a’s mom): great report from spinal doctor. Physical therapy is immediate direction, rather than surgery – a true answer to her prayers! She is getting stronger everyday – walked a mile in physical therapy Friday!
· Maxine: out of the hospital and doing well. feeling soo much better! Did not have any compressions fractures!
· Bev & Ruben: huge answers to prayer. Pray David follows thru with his direction.
· Phyllis & family arrived in Ohio. They had a good trip! Nevertheless, we miss her! Danielle was able to purchase a beautiful double-wide home. Phyllis is going to service Sat!!
· Connie: found a new home!
· Granddaughter (Betty & Harold): born healthy!
· Rudy (Les’a’s friend’s son): cracked skull resulting in major mental complications – improvement and is able to have work. His mother is grateful for the prayers and is amazed at his healing.
· Rhonda & Norm: the Lord brought order out of chaos!
· Paul: even little setbacks, God uses! Paul is back at HealthSouth!
· Nephew (Les’a): serious auto accident with car’s being totaled. His outlook is great!
· Maxine: trip was fantastic!
· Krinskys: home has sold and they are getting ready to move.
· Interviews (Dawn’s ‘grandson’ and Debbie’s daughter): God to open doors to jobs
· David (Bev & Ruben): he is fulfilling court obligations. Pray for total deliverance and repentance.
· Danielle (Phyllis): excellent report – no cancer!
· Somewhat estranged son (John): initiated a visit!! Visit was good!
· Phyllis: feeling better!
· Lord is orchestrating timing!
· Becca (Tracy’s friend): surgery successful and, after a month in physical therapy, is able to go home! Prayer for salvation.
· Tere: trip was amazing!
· Danielle (Phyllis’ daughter): surgery successful – no malignancy. Doing amazingly!!!
· Jim’s nephew: able to return to work in record time!! (accident and all facial bones, except jaw, were broken.)
· Steve (Pamela’s friend): successful surgery & desire to be discipled.
· PJ: truth verified regarding his physical situation.
· Yom Kippur fast: several commented this was their first fast & it was very special.
· Janet: during Yom Kippur fast received word that her art was accepted in a festival!
· Maxine & Joe: trip was refreshing.
· Leonard (Phyllis’ brother) is out of the hospital!
· Jim: trip was fruitful.
· Pamela: strained back: able to work.
· John (Phyllis): going to AA everyday and is determined to make good decisions. He and his wife are speaking!! Hallelujah!!
· Harold: a fantastic word about his new job!!! TYJ!
· Maxine’s baptism: amazing and refreshing for all – especially her!
· Debbie’s and Dennis’ trips to see families: very good.
· Deb: trip to ABQ to see father, was very specialtime & experiences during visit, & seeds of love, devotion, & hope were planted.
· Daughter (Tere): successful out-patient surgery to remove fatty tissue cyst on leg.
· Joe: procedure: revealed no problems! Prayers they determine what is causing him the pain.
· Ramon (Krinskys): PSA count went from 4.0 to 0.0!! Doctor was extremely pleased and said he didn’t need to see him for 6 months.
· Bob (Maxine & Joe’s friend): excellent report from Mayo Clinic– cancer is in remission!!!
· Adriana (Yvonne’s sister): appears to continue doing better. Prayers that she continues with treatment.
· Betty& Harold: new jobs!
· Les’a & Don: God healed our water softener – repairman asked his Bible study to agree with himJ
· Family members are opening to the Word and prayer!
· Matthew (Frank): decided to stay in rehab!! Pray for total deliverance.
· Frank’s trip: good report
· Olympic Runner Paul Ryan: announces God is his coach
· Gabby Douglas: gives God glory for her Olympic gold medals in gymnastics.
· Many little signs of His involvement in various situations all week – He is continuing to move – and we get to be part!!!!! Yes, we are His elite soldiers!
· Jeff (Paul & Lynn’s son): GRE tests went very well!
· Jeannette: camping was trip great with unexpected blessings.
· Sylvia Powell (friend of Jeannette): family adjusting well without her.
· Suzi (Jeannette’s friend): recovering from knee replacement – pray for continued healing.
· Hawkins (soldier friend of Natan’s who was hurt in explosion in Afghanistan): he is doing well.
· Infant Maxwell (parents are missionaries to Poland): 10 weeks old and over 12 pounds. Still tired and sleeps nearly all day, but nursing well. Pray his heart shows improvement, so he can go off meds. The family is “forever and a day grateful that you prayed for his life!”
· Norman G: finished back taxes!
· Bonnie: huge blessing regarding work hours.
· Maxine: pain-free
· Maxine & Joe: trip was fantastic
· Marita: “Prayer Tools on your website is very popular.” It is being read in Israel, South Africa & France and is being translated into Spanish!!! May His Word continue to go forth!
· Brian (Paul): received the Lord! Pray Brian turns to God for comfort during his grieving.
· Men’s meeting: good food; great fellowship; interesting discussion. – if you’re a guy, don’t miss the next meeting!
· Operation Jericho answers are coming!
· Lori received medical report showing improvement!! Pray for 100% healing.
· Natan returned from 3rd deployment.
· Jim received an excellent report from doctor!!!
· Bonnie: mechanical miracle with medical device – huge blessing!
· God again spared Natan and others from insidious attacks by the enemy – an explosion was only 40 meters away. (As Natan put it, had it been closer it would have been a ‘bad day’!)
· Quinton (Art’s grandson): born healthy!
· Family reunions continue to occur – pray that they will all be joyous!! To date, good reports from all reunions!!
· Lori (Norman G’s daughter): approval at new job. Please pray for housing.
· Pamela and Norman: have work – hallelujah! Let us pray they have divine appointments– & full schedules!
· Friend (Dawn): Court ruled earthly justice. Pray for emotional and spiritual healing for all.
· Bonnie: family visit was excellent
· Don: trip for his mom’s 90th bday was terrific!
· Les’a: unexpected financial blessing (insurance company suddenly paid 100% of $219 vaccine, which previously they would said they would not!) TYL! – let us continue to pray we will all be debt-free, except for housing, by the end of 2012.
· Lynn Mann: healing from foot surgery.
Families (all of our families):
- To be whole and walk in the ways of the Lord!
- God to continue strengthening and building family relationships!
- Josiah D: favor, protection & a heart like King David.
- God would bring godly helpmates and partners in ministry: T (Les’a & Don’s friend & a man of God), Cynthia, etc.
- Marita (in Israel): prayer for total healing from kidney stones. She does much for the Kingdom!
- Jeff & Paul (Paul & Lynn Mann): healing from knee surgeries.
- Krys (Les’a’s co-worker’s husband): serious problems caused by Parkinson's.
- Susie (Bonnie): from previous cervical fusion, one of the screws started migrating and was pushing at her esophagus threatening a puncture. Prayer for recovery from surgery and acceptance of Jesus.
- Bud (Tracy’s father): continued healing; insurance issues resolved.
- Bonnie: healing with oxygen levels.
- Christopher & Liz (Maxine): she has ovarian cancer, resulting in financial problems. Pray for encouragement.
- Bob & Pat (Maxine & Joe): healing.
Call to Prayer intercessors:
- Debt-free by the end of 2012!
- Intercessors for The Call To Prayer: wisdom and tenacity to continue on to see victory!
- Favor & wisdom in the work force: We would be excellent in the work place – even as Joseph, Daniel, etc. were – blessings to the companies because we are there!
- Deb and all those who not listedGod will give them fulfilling & rewarding employment where they will have great favor!
Relationship with our Lord:
- 5 grandchildren (Debbie & Dennis): to know the salvation and love of Yeshua.
- David (Bev & Ruben): his mom’s request “he quickly come to the end of himself and look up. Protection for him and all of his family.” Warfare is intense.
- Keith (Dawn’s grandson): come to the God of his parents and grandmother
- The hearts of Americans: turn to God! Our land will be healed.
- Peace of Jerusalem!
- Natan (Les’a and Don’s son and his family) & our soldiers:
- Pray for wisdom, accuracy, and knowledge. God will bring them home whole: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally. And God will be with their families.
- God’s wisdom, power, anointing, and favor.
PRAYERS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BRING GREAT RESULTS:read a summation of what our LORDdid last year!!
1. He has miraculously saved lives physically and spiritually.
2. He has healed many from surgeries and sicknesses.
3. He intervened and a 7-week premature baby was born healthy and continues to thrive a year later.
4. He is mending many, manyfamily relationships.
5. He opened doors where there were none.
6. He has provided many with employment.
7. He has touched finances.
8. He has protected our soldier.
9. He has taught us to be consistent and persevering in prayer.