Hallelu-YAH! HE answers! … and thank YOU!!
“The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective,” James 5:16b.
YOU have been part of a huge miracle!!! My sister-in-law has awakened!! She has gone from literally being at death’s doorstep with no physical voluntary movement to this morning having her voice return to almost normal. In the last week, they have run virtually every test imaginable to determine what caused last week’s health crisis. No test revealed the answer. NINE highly trained doctors are confounded. Many of these doctors have extensively treated Maggie for years. Our L-rd is answering the faithful prayers and intercessions of the saints!! Miracles are underway, this week she has moved from ICU to the renal unit in the hospital and is getting ready to be moved to rehab facility where she will have physical and occupational therapies, along with dialysis. She still has a lot of physical work to do, but she’s with us!! Thank you for being a part of this miracle!!! Our G-d is answering!!!
An interesting side note. Years ago Maggie went forward for prayer for her Type 1 Diabetes. Afterward, she asked the L-rd why He hadn’t healed her. He impressed upon her that He would heal her when it brought Him the most glory. And yesterday, as her doctors marveled at the phenomenal progress she’s made in the last few days, She was able to testify that it was because of a miracle and answer to prayer! Indeed, our G-d reigns
Don’t you love how the L-rd leads us into prayer for others, how He strengthens our spiritual muscles, how He answers, and how He reinforces our faith by answering in a way that only He could!!! I believe, as do she, my brother, and all the family, that Maggie’s life has been spared because of prayer. I also believe this is not a random situation in which we’re involved spiritually, but one where He wants to lead us further into prayer, where He wants to enhance our prayer lives…. Indeed the prayer of the righteous avails much!!
“Glory, hallelu-YAH! You reign supreme. We love You, L-rd!! Thank You for Your marvelous workings in each of our lives. We praise You, our King! We pray for Your peace over our nation Bring order; bring godliness; bring a conviction of Who You are. We pray for You to strengthen Israel – protect Your land. Bring Your peace to J’lem. In the holy Name of our Messiah Yeshua, we pray. ”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Pray for Israel!
- Protection of the persecuted church.
- Pray for America.
- Sister-in-law (Les’a): to be able to live/function independently
- Tere: healing and wisdom
- Carla: continued healing.
- Deb: victory over overwhelming circumstances. Encouragement!! God will provide; prayer for wisdom and favor with all those involved in the decision-making. Protection from false accusations and that truth, victory, and peace will reign. That Deb’s spirit will be lifted up: that she will have the words and clarity of mind to accomplish what needs to be done. That there will be a miraculously successful outcome of fairness and provision for her future.
- Connie: healing.
- Jim: 5/12/2015 knee replacement surgery. Please pray that surgery goes swiftly and without incident; that this will alleviate his constant pain.
- PJ: healing and favor
- Pray for the emotional turmoil of many around us.
- Unspoken: favor, truth, and righteous resolution.
- Family (Debbie in Houston):Spiritual, emotional, and physical healing.
- Friend (Norman G): healing and salvation.
- Marita (Israel): health and renewed vitality. Revitalization.
- Prayer for wisdom and favor as we encounter suffering people.
- Marriages: peace, harmony, serve G-d
- REVIVAL IN AMERICA!
- REVIVAL in Arizona
- FRIENDS: many of our friends are hurting physically and emotionally.
- FAMILIES & MARRIAGES: strong, healthy and Christ-centered; spiritual, mental, and emotional healing. God will bring families together. Spirit of division will cease. Family relationships healed! Family members who are far off will return and serve God.
- PRAYER FOR OUR SOLDIERS: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
- Protection of believers all over the world.
- Encouragement for the heavy-hearted
- Paul: total restoration including walking.
- Bevin (Les’a’s friend’s husband): physical and emotional healing.
- Jessica (Lori & Jim’s daughter): return to the God of her youth – the God of her parents.
- John: health and vibrancy
Read all He is doing through prayer!
- Maggie (Les’a’s sister in law): She has awakened! She has phenomenally improved!!!
- Deb got a job!!!
- Joe & Mary Benton arrived safely in Tucson from Mexico, where they are Wycliffe Translators.
- Dawn: family is turning to HaShem!
- Connie: good report from doctor – please pray for total healing!
- Alex’s aunt did not need chemo!
- Both Connie & Dorey are home from the hospital!!! They are each recuperating well.
- Connie’s surgery was successful and she was able to go home at least 2 weeks earlier than expected! We pray for her continual and total healing.
- Dorey’s surgery was also successful.
- Eric arrived safely in AZ.
- Joan and Natan had a great trip back to NM.
- Connie came home from rehab!
- Joan’s surgery was successful! She received a fantastic report from her surgeon.
- Sally’s surgery was successful – she also received an excellent report!
- Maxine’s surgery was successful!
- God is exposing evil terror threats!
- Lori: new position!
- Travis (CFS webmaster): God answered his prayer!