Does G-d hear our prayers?
The last seven weeks have been a very emotional time for many of us. For example, my sister-in-law’s life has hung in the balance many times during these 7 weeks. During the few days that she was briefly out of the hospital, she asked me to please thank everyone for their prayers … they truly had made the difference. (She is a very strong believer.) Not only my sister-in-law but there are so many others who need our love and prayers.
But does He really hear us? I say a resounding YES!!! Scripture tells us in Matt 18:19: ““Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
He manifested His answering “last” night, not “last” year, but last night! My brother and some of their intercessor friends prayed intently in the spirit for 30 minutes. For the last few days, Maggie, my sister-in-law, has only breathed – no words – no voluntary movement. Yet, last night as a result of the deep and intense intercession, she reached up and tried to hug her friend. Her doctor was thrilled that Joe had videoed it. As the doctor stated, ‘now we have proof that she is capable of making decisions and following through!’ Also during the prayer time, Maggie reverently said “my God; oh, my God!” In spite of whatever circumstances are going on in her body, her spirit is alive and well. And G-d let us all see how our spirits are ministered to by intense prayer.
My prayer is that we will each, pull up our “spiritual boot straps” and answer His call to interceding for those around us. We will see circumstances change … and He’ll, in turn, change us!
“We come before You and Your throne, Heal. Touch those who are hurting physically and emotionally. Set the captives free. Deliver those who are suffering for Your name’s sake. Bring Your peace to Jerusalem and Your salvation to our country. In the loving name of our soon-coming Messiah. Amen. ”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Pray for Israel!
- Protection of the persecuted church.
- Sister-in-law (Les’a): to awaken and be able to live/function independently
- Tere: healing and wisdom
- Carla: continued healing.
- Deb: victory over overwhelming circumstances. Encouragement!! God will provide; prayer for wisdom and favor with all those involved in the decision-making. Protection from false accusations and that truth, victory, and peace will reign. That Deb’s spirit will be lifted up: that she will have the words and clarity of mind to accomplish what needs to be done. That there will be a miraculously successful outcome of fairness and provision for her future.
- Connie: healing.
- Jim: 5/12/2015 knee replacement surgery. Please pray that surgery goes swiftly and without incident; that this will alleviate his constant pain.
- PJ: healing and favor
- Pray for the emotional turmoil of many around us.
- Unspoken: favor, truth, and righteous resolution.
- Family (Debbie in Houston):Spiritual, emotional, and physical healing.
- Friend (Norman G): healing and salvation.
- Marita (Israel): health and renewed vitality. Revitalization.
- Prayer for wisdom and favor as we encounter suffering people.
- Marriages: peace, harmony, serve G-d
- REVIVAL IN AMERICA!
- REVIVAL in Arizona