Breaking Free of Wilderness Mindsets, part 2
As Believers, we’re supposed to have a good attitude – regardless of our circumstance. Please stop blaming everything negative in your life on someone or something else.
Did you know that every battle begins in the mind? Think about it for a moment. Does the battle really begin at the moment someone speaks to you in an inappropriate way? Or does it begin when we internalize the words or intent? Though there may be only a split second between the offence and our hurt, nonetheless, there is time involved. And we have a choice: is that assault going to characterize who we are or are we going to look away from the hurt to the One who lives inside of us for His healing?
Our minds are powerful creations given to us by the Creator Himself. With our minds, we can worship the King of all Kings, we can create objects, we can choose how we shall react to others, we can devastate others, or we can build walls around ourselves, just to mention a few things. Our L-rd has given us the choice of how we want to use that which He has given us.
His design is that we constantly look to Him, the One who lives in us, for how we are to react. He doesn’t want us to have inferiority complexes (because we were created in His image), He doesn’t want us to have jealousy or envy (for we won’t inherit the Kingdom of G-d if we do, Gal 5:19-21). He doesn’t want us to have self-pity, the most useless emotion. He wants us to have patience (because He has good and not evil plans for us (Jer 29:11-13). As we focus on Him, and His healing power, we will be set free! Free to be all He intended us to be.
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect,” Romans 12:2, NASB
“Father, we worship You! Thank You that You so kindly and gently lead and guide us into Your image. We love YOU!!! Help us to constantly look to You for how we should react and act – thank You for healing our emotions. We pay You raise up godly leaders in our nation. Bring Your divine peace to Your holy City, Jerusalem. In the mighty Name of our soon-coming King & Messiah, Yeshua, we pray.”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Pray for Israel!
- Tere: healing!!!
- 2-year old Grandson (Mary & Joe Benton): Please pray little Joshua’s healing.
- April (Betty & Harold Olson’s daughter): diagnosed with cancer. Payer for healing and restoration.
- Sa’ed (the Iranian-American pastor who was recently released from Iranian prison) and his wife: their marriage. And unity of their family.
- Marsha (Rhonda’s friend): friend’s husband has end stage renal failure. Encouragement and peace.
- Shar (Lori and Les’a’s friend): peace and physical and emotional strength
- Prayer for ISIS to be stopped; protection of believers
- Prayer for those who are in financial or emotional difficulties.
- Pray for America.
- Paul & Lynn Mann: total restoration.
- Jessica (Lori & Jim’s daughter): return to the God of her youth – the God of her parents.
Read all He is doing through prayer!
- 3 babies born healthy!!
- David Davis (pastor of Kehilat haCarmel in Haifa) has completed his extensive treatment in Mexico and has returned to Haifa!
- April: good report from doctor!
- Tracy’s infection didn’t spread to her bones!
- Shar (Les’a’s friend): house sold!!!
- Peace has returned to Don’s mom!!!
- Pamela’s miracle at work.
- Mary and Joe Benton’s son is now in Tucson! Grandson’s blood counts remained steady through the trip.
- April (Betty & Harold’s daughter): scan came back showing no cancer in her brain!!
- Co-worker’s hubbie (Lori): released from ICU, after having grand mal seizures
- Families are being reunited!
- Grandson (Les’a and Don): spared and visited by an angel.
- Connie is getting stronger everyday … and able to come to Service last week.