Are you ready — for Operation Jericho?
Week 5, year 2! (Sunday-Shabbat)
Are you ready? For several months we have talkedabout the Lord’s readying us for upcoming missions throughspiritual bootcamp. This week, God is allowing us an opportunity to be part of His special forces—to be part of Operation Jericho. Are you ready?
There is menacing that is hovering over the earth – confusion – torment – depressing — evil. But, He is sending forth His special operations soldiers. Are you one of these? Do you want to engage in warfare? Our Commander is not sending us out ahead nor directing us from afar – He is in our midst!
Many of us are going on a partial fast through Friday, 7/20. We are believing for spiritual strongholds to be broken. Think about what you are willing to give up for His cause. What do you yearn to see God do, more than you want to eat that _____ (whatever it might be)? Warning: if you decide to join, no complaining allowed. Pull up your bootstraps – we are going forthand will see those walls come down – even as the walls around Jericho fell!
For those who want to be part of this special ops team – email me your heart’s desire and what you are willing to give up for a week. Together, we will stand.He will move.(Some of us began this fast on Thursday. Has it been intense? Yes. But we are seeingHim moving already!!!)
Let’s get going — below are some Scriptures to meditate upon:
“We are human, but we don't wage war with human plans and methods. We use God's mighty weapons, not mere worldly weapons, to knock down the Devil's strongholds… break down every proud argument that keeps people from knowing God… conquer their rebellious ideas, and we teach them to obey Christ,” 2 Cor 10:3-5, NLT
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore,
- having girded your waist with truth,
- having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and
- having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
- above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
- And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
“praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints — and for me," Eph 6:10-20, NKJV
“Mighty God, You have selected us to be watchmen on the walls – to break down strongholds. How thankful we are that You do not just lead and guide us, but that You are in our midst, You are there with us! We say, yes, we want to be in Your special ops. Show us how we can breakdown these strongholds, in Your holy Name. Thank You for having brought Natan and his group home – physically whole; we pray that emotionally, mentally, and spiritually they will each be whole and stronger than when they left!! We pray Your divine peace in the lives of each of our soldiers who knows You. Bless their families. Bring Your peace to Jerusalem. We love You, our loving Father. In Your most holy Name, we pray.”
Read what He is doing this year through prayer!
1. Men’s first meeting: good food; great fellowship; interesting discussion. – if you’re a guy, don’t miss the next meeting!
2. Operation Jericho answers are beginning to come!
3. David (Bev & Ruben): went to detox. Pray for total deliverance.
4. Lori received medical report showing improvement!! Pray for 100% healing.
5. Natan came home Friday! … even an hour early!!
6. Jim received an excellent report from doctor!!!
7. Infant Maxwell (parents aremissionaries to Poland): went home from the hospital from life-threatening serious infections/viruses! Continued healing.
8. Cecelia (Yvonne’s 12-year old niece): her body was ravaged by cancer! Showing signs of progress – believing for total healing.
9. Bonnie: mechanical miracle with medical device – huge blessing!
10. God again spared Natan and others from insidious attacks by the enemy – an explosion was only 40 meters away. (As Natan put it, had it been closer it would have been a ‘bad day’!)
11. Quinton (Art’s grandson): born healthy!
12. Family reunions continue to occur – pray that they will all be joyous!! To date, good reports from all reunions!!
13. Lori (Norman G’s daughter): approval at new job. Please pray for housing.
14. Pamela and Norman have work – hallelujah! Let us pray they have divine appointments– & full schedules!
15. (Dawn) Court ruled earthly justice. Pray for emotional and spiritual healing for all.
16. Bonnie: family visit was excellent
17. Don: trip for his mom’s 90th bday was terrific!
18. Les’a: unexpected financial blessing (insurance company suddenly paid 100% of $219 vaccine, which previously they would said they would not!) TYL! – let us continue to pray we will all be debt-free, except for housing, by the end of 2012.
19. Lynn Mann: continued healing from foot surgery.
Listen to what our LORD did last year!!
1. He has miraculously saved lives physically and spiritually.
2. He has healed many from surgeries and sicknesses.
3. He intervened and a 7-week premature baby was born healthy and continues to thrive a year later.
4. He is mending many, manyfamily relationships.
5. He opened doors where there were none.
6. He has provided many with employment.
7. He has touched finances.
8. He has protected our soldier.
9. He has taught us to be consistent and persevering in prayer.
Prayer Requests: Are we willing to continue your commitment to praying 15 minutes a day for a year? Reminder: Don’t forget even baby steps are answers!
· Leonard (Phyllis): colostomy & tumor removed, Wed, 7/18. Quick healing and all cancer removed.
· Natan: PTSD – transition home will be easy and all will quickly “be on the same page”
· Jordan (Les’a & Don): sailor going to Boot Camp 7/18 – prayer for him & his family.
· PJ & Tracy: unspoken
· Frank: traveling mercies and blessings on his travels
· Kyle (Yvonne’s soldier son): heart to the Lord – heaviness of depression to lift.
· Sylvia (Jeannette): passed away – prayer for family
· Jim & Bobbie (Les’a): his side was crushed by falling load from a fork lift. Please pray for total healing & they can quickly find a place to move into.
· Matthew (Frank): in rehab. Pray for deliverance and new friends.
· Pamela & Norman: finances. That we ALL will be debt-free by 12/31/2012!
· Debbie & Dennis (& us all!!): God will lead and guide our footsteps and use us to minister to others.
· Another family reunion: joyous time of togetherness
· Group in Yellowstone: prayer to break strongholds over the area.
· Prayer for our soldiers: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
· Joe, Jim, John, Maxine: healing head-to-toe
· New jobs: favor and wisdom
· Mace Bravin: election for Pima County School Superintendent. That righteous men & women will be elected.
· Cynthia: lawsuit against her parents and their food bank ministry. Pray suit will be dropped & healing will result.
· Isabel Mercedes Celis (6-year old Tucson girl who was abducted April 21): pray for safety and return to her family.
Families (all of our families):
- To be whole and walk in the ways of the Lord!
- God to continue strengthening and building family relationships!
- Josiah D: favor, protection & a heart like King David.
- God would bring godly helpmates and partners in ministry: T (Les’a & Don’s friend & a man of God), Cynthia, etc.
- Marita (in Israel): prayer for total healing from kidney stones. She does much for the Kingdom!
- Hawkins (soldier friend of Natan’s who was hurt in explosion): Pray for healing, physical and emotional, for all him and all the soldiers.
- Jeff & Paul (Paul & Lynn Mann): healing from knee surgeries.
- Krys (Les’a’s co-worker’s husband): serious problems caused by Parkinson's.
- Susie (Bonnie): from previous cervical fusion, one of the screws started migrating and was pushing at her esophagus threatening a puncture. Had surgery Thursday. Prayer for recovery and acceptance of Jesus.
- Bud (Tracy’s father): 2 tumors, and another one that is pre-cancerous.
- Bonnie: healing with oxygen levels.
- Christopher & Liz (Maxine): she has ovarian cancer, resulting in financial problems. Pray for encouragement.
- Bob & Pat (Maxine & Joe): healing.
- Jeanne (Bonnie’s friend): stage 4 ovarian cancer. Salvation and healing with the understanding it was God Who healed her.
- Rudy (Les’a’s friend): cracked skull resulting in major mental complications.
Call to Prayer intercessors:
- Debt-free by the end of 2012!
- Intercessors for The Call To Prayer: wisdom and tenacity to continue on to see victory!
- Favor & wisdom in the work force: We would be excellent in the work place – even as Joseph, Daniel, etc. were – blessings to the companies because we are there!
- Betty, Deb, Lori, and all those who not listed.
- God will give them fulfilling & rewarding employment where they will have great favor!
Relationship with our Lord:
- 5 grandchildren (Debbie & Dennis): to know the salvation and love of Yeshua.
- Crystal Barton (Paul & Lynn Mann): in hospice – prayer for salvation decision. And strength for husband.
- David (Bev & Ruben): his mom’s request “he quickly come to the end of himself and look up. Protection for him and all of his family.” Warfare is intense.
- Keith (Dawn’s grandson): come to the God of his parents and grandmother
- The hearts of Americans: turn to God! Our land will be healed.
- Peace of Jerusalem!
- Natan (Les’a and Don’s son and his family) & our soldiers:
- Pray for wisdom, accuracy, and knowledge. God will bring them home whole: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally. And God will be with their families.
- God’s wisdom, power, anointing, and favor.