PRAYER & FASTING
Do you have a need? Is someone close to you in crisis? Going thru a difficult time? Our country desperately needs God’s intervention.
Are you willing to pray 15 minutes a day?
Many people are challenged with difficult times. Our country is going through one of the most intense periods that our nation has experienced.
There is power and strength as we pray for one another. Matthew 18:20 reminds us “For where two or three come together in My name, there I am there in their midst,” We know that in Him there is victory!
- Will you pray 15 minutes everyday until the Yom Kippur? (Sunday (Sept 4), thru Yom Kippur (Oct 12) We are excited to see the Lord’s answers!!!
- (Yes, this will require denying ourselves & discipline to follow-through with our commitment)
- It doesn’t matter which 15 minutes you commit to praying. Just do it – this is going to be an exciting adventure for us as a Body.
- We also encourage everyone to do a Daniel fast during this time. It could be sugar? TV? Bread? Internet? What are you willing to give up for these 39 days? Choose something that you enjoy, *humble yourself before Him.
- Daniel 10:2, 3 “In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.”
- James 4:8 “Draw near to God and he will draw near to you…”
- Matt 18:20: “For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”
- Matt 17:21 “But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”
- 2 Chron 7:14: “and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” [note: *fasting has long been considered a form of humbling yourself]
What am I willing to give to the Lord for these 39 days?_______________________________
What time (15 minutes) am I going to pray every day? _________________________________
“Father, we thank You that You are our mighty God! We bless You. Bringing us together as we seek Your face, as a Body. We pray You will draw us into deeper insights into who You are. We ask that You heal our land; our families; our physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial bodies; Israel! Bless each of these amazing saints!! In the Name of our soon-coming Messiah, we pray!”
With His love,
Les’a, and Don too!
(I encourage you to print this page and hang it on your fridge. Let this be a reminder to pray and fast. Even when the times gets tough … remember our country and others need our prayers & fasting. God is going to move in a mighty way!!!)
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Pray for Israel!
- Keren: new treatment
- PJ: healing on body
- Individuals in crisis! (inter-relational, emotional, physical) – we need to stand guard against the enemy.
- Elin, Rhonda, Tere, Deb, 3-year old Josh: healing
- April: Prayer for healing & restoration.
- Protection for pastors
- Olsens: wisdom & peace
- Marsha (Rhonda’s friend): friend’s husband & her cousin. Encouragement and peace.
- HEALING and PEACE for all!
- Pray: for ISIS to be stopped; protection of believers
- Pray: for victims of terror and their families
- Pray: for those who are in financial or emotional difficulties.
- Pray for America.
Read all G-d is doing through prayer!
- Tere got an excellent report from doc!
- Children are applying Scripture memory verses to their lives!
- VBS was terrific!
- Coles’ trips: amazing – thank you for your prayers!!
- Rhonda is receiving answers! We rejoice with her!
- David Davis (Israel): fantastic report from his doctors this week: he is cancer-free!!
- Aunt (Norman George): went home from hospital!
- Brother (Jim Robeson): went home from hospital!
- Unspoken victories are beginning to shower down!!!
- Georges: great trip!
- Oxana’s grandbaby, even after struggle with birth, born healthy!
- 3 other babies born healthy!!
- David Davis (pastor of Kehilat haCarmel in Haifa) has completed his extensive treatment in Mexico and has returned to Haifa!
- April: good report from doctor!
- Tracy’s infection didn’t spread to her bones!
- Shar (Les’a’s friend): house sold!!!
- Peace has returned to Don’s mom!!!
- Pamela’s miracle at work.
- Mary and Joe Benton’s son is now in Tucson! Grandson’s blood counts remained steady through the trip.
- April (Betty & Harold’s daughter): scan came back showing no cancer in her brain!
What a wonderful, glorious built website page. It will be and IS an honor to join you All in prayer and fasting this month and 10 days in Tishrei/October. If you can add prayer for the Howell’s to sell a paper product patent, we would be blessed to have such a prayer army w/us. YHVH’S Wisdom pressing in to organize presentations, connections, and eyes of knowledge that will appreciate the service it can offer the world w/vision & determined passion. We need an out right sale or royalties, and a smart knowledgable entreprenuir experienced, market savvy, shrewd, prudent Believer Appointed for our best interest at heart for our 11 yrs.of blood, sweat, and tears…fir The Gospel Sake in all the earth. THANK YOU, ABBA PAPA, IN YESHUA’S NAME. THANK YOU, G_D BLESS ISRAEL AND AMERICA, BLESSING ALL The Nations <♡
Thank you! You are a blessing to us!! We appreciate your heart and passion for Him!!!
I, I Wisdom, with You, You Prudence, give up knowledge for witty invention, I, I, I, I. For The Lord giveth grace, out of His mouth comes wisdom, wisdom and understanding. The beginnings of a song dedicated to my husband Larry. < ♡
Yes, we are praying for a Godly-connection!