Prayer: are we kittens or lions?
NOW is the time to intercede! Those around us are depending upon our intercessions. Daily we must lift up: our nation, our city, our loved ones … those whom G-d brings across our paths. Though we may feel weak and ineffective, but in Him we can do all things!
Dutch Christian Holocaust survivor Corrie Ten Boom (1892 – 1983). In 1967, she exhorted believers: “Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.”
1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 (& Eph 6:18): “Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.”
South African pastor Andrew Murray (1828-1917) stated that “Prayer is not monologue, but dialogue. Gods voice in response to mine is its most essential part.”
- Psalm 55:22 (NASB): “Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.”
- Jeremiah 29:11-13 (ESV): “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”
“ LORD, we desire to be Your intercessors – Your prayer warriors. Help us to our appointed times of prayer with You. Help consistency to characterize our lives before You. Bring physical and emotional healing to all those who are hurting. Minister as only You can. Give favor and Your blessings to the down-trodden. Intervene in ways we cannot even imagine … turn that which satan has planned into Your glorious ways. Bless Israel, Your City; bring Your peace. Turn our country to You. In Your holy Name, we pray. Amen”
IMMEDIATE Prayer Requests:
- Deb: victory over overwhelming circumstances. Encouragement!! God will provide; prayer for wisdom and favor with all those involved in the decision-making. Protection from false accusations and that truth, victory, and peace will reign. That Deb’s spirit will be lifted up: that she will have the words and clarity of mind to accomplish what needs to be done. That there will be a miraculously successful outcome of fairness and provision for her future.
- Pregnant daughter (Debbie in Houston): prayer that complications will absolve and that baby and mother will be healthy. Peace & wisdom – for God’s spirit to reign. Peace for all concerned.
- Prayer for family of Alaa Mahmed who died Wednesday February 11th.
- Connie, and granddaughter (Rhonda & Norm): healing!
- Cathi (friend): father in law healing of prostate cancer.
- Marita (Israel): health and renewed vitality
- Prayer for the woman and the young boy in the Call To Prayer who each have cancer.
- Granddaughter (Dawn): favor for a new job and a positive outcome regarding child.
- Cynthia (who’s relocated to Louisiana, near family): favor for a job, healing for her sister, G-dly relationships
- Jobs: Pamela, Norman G., PJ, Natan and his new military assignment.
- Paul: total restoration including walking.
- Dan & Sara (Art’s son and daughter in law): come together spiritually and emotionally – wisdom and favor for Art.
- Bevin (Les’a’s friend’s husband): physical and emotional healing.
- Jessica (Lori & Jim’s daughter): return to the G-d of her youth – the G-d of her parents.
- John: health and vibrancy
- Pray for Israel!
- Protection of the persecuted church.
- Pray for the emotional turmoil of many around us.
- Prayer for wisdom and favor as we encounter suffering people.
- REVIVAL IN AMERICA!
- REVIVAL in Arizona
- FRIENDS: many of our friends are hurting physically and emotionally.
- FAMILIES & MARRIAGES: peace and harmony; serve G-d; strong, healthy and Christ-centered; spiritual, mental, and emotional healing. G-d will bring families together. Spirit of division will cease. Family relationships healed! Family members who are far off will return and serve G-d.
- PRAYER FOR OUR SOLDIERS: spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally whole!
- Protection of believers all over the world.
- Encouragement for the heavy-hearted
Read all He is doing through prayer!
- Joe & May Benton arrived safely in Tucson from Mexico, where they are Wycliffe Translators.
- Dawn: family is turning to HaShem!
- Connie: good report from doctor – please pray for total healing!
- Alex’s aunt did not need chemo!
- Both Connie & Dorey are home from the hospital!!! They are each recuperating well.
- Connie’s surgery was successful and she was able to go home at least 2 weeks earlier than expected! We pray for her continual and total healing.
- Dorey’s surgery was also successful.
- Eric arrived safely in AZ.
- Joan and Natan had a great trip back to NM.
- Connie came home from rehab!
- Joan’s surgery was successful! She received a fantastic report from her surgeon.
- Sally’s surgery was successful – she also received an excellent report!
- Maxine’s surgery was successful!
- G-d is exposing evil terror threats!
- Lori: new position