We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His commands…Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did. 1 John 2:3,6
We are so glad that you are here. Whether this is your first time visiting our website or you have come many times before, WELCOME!
We, as a body of believers, are passionate about learning the Scripture Jesus studied in its Judeo-Christian context. Our emphasis is in our knowing and walking moment by moment with our Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth.
We look forward to learning the Scriptures with you! We will explore and learn:
- How to study the Scripture as Yeshua (Jesus), Paul, and the Apostles did
- How God’s promises to the Jewish people and to Israel affect us today
- How we can bring glory and honor to our Heavenly Father through our actions
- How and what it means to be Messianic.
Our congregation is built on strong personal connections within the body. Many have commented how touched they are by the love and acceptance they receive at our congregation – you will feel right at home at CFS!
COME & LEARN WITH US!! Shalom, shalom!
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email!
About Don and Les’a Cole
Don and his wife, Les’a, met on kibbutz in Israel in 1975. After their return to the United States, they were married and Don completed the 2-year program in Biblical Studies at Christ for the Nations Bible Institute in Dallas. Then, they moved to California where Don earned his BA in Theology from Southern California College, while serving as assistant pastor in San Dimas.
Upon graduation, their church sent them out to Israel where they lived for six years. During that time Don did graduate studies in Historical Geography of Ancient Israel. Throughout their 36-year marriage, the Coles have worked together on many and varied projects. They helped High Adventure ministries establish a Christian radio station in southern Lebanon. They worked with the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem in its early years. In 1982, Don was the director of ICEJ’s Feast of Tabernacles Celebration (an annual international congress which that year brought to Jerusalem 5000 Christians from 50 different countries).
Since returning to the U.S., Don continued graduate studies in Hebrew, Greek, and Old Testament at Fuller Seminary. Les’a and he have written a Passover haggadah, The Lord’s Passover (which closely resembles the Seder Jesus observed). They also have authored and taught a financial course, Debt & Money Management…from curse to blessing.
Their son is active duty military and has completed 3 combat tours to the Middle East. Natan, his wife, and two young boys are stationed in El Paso. The Coles request prayer for him and all our servicemen’s safety. Yonah, their daughter, who was born in Israel, and her husband live in Tulsa, OK. They are active in their church, The Bridge Church.
What We Believe
- Congregation Faithful Stewardship (CFS) believes there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omni-present.
- CFS believes the Bible alone as contained in both the Old and New Testaments, is the Word of God, the ultimate, and infallible authority for faith and practice.
- CFS believes in the deity of our Lord, Yeshua (Jesus Christ), His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right had of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- CFS believes that salvation of lost and sinful men is obtained by repentance and regeneration by the Holy Spirit and is followed by water baptism.
- CFS believes that salvation is by grace through faith alone, but faith without works is dead.
CFS believes in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; they who are saved to the resurrection of life, and they who are lost to the resurrection of damnation.